08 June 2008

Nasir vs Famous Firm: Balog Obama vs Osama Blog Laden--Phella's Shot at me. Had to give credit where it's due.

THIS IS THE BLOG THAT PHELLA OF THE FAMOUS FIRM POSTED IN RESPONSE TO MY BLOG: NASIR VS FAMOUS FIRM: BLATANT DISRESPECT EDITION

I'm all for peace and harmony and all that. But when one man decides to threaten the sanctity and serenity of the whole internet by bashing myself and those I work with, it becomes war time. We've sat down like man and tried to have peace talks but it's just not going to work. One of us must go. The Rules Of War established through The Geneva Convention vividly state NO FAMILY, NO CO WORKERS, NO CITIES AND STATES. Everything else is FAIR GAME. Even his lovely, peaceful wife (viewed in the picture below) tried to step in and talk us out of this, but sometmes boys gotta be boys.



So earlier I called on my myspace bredren (via bulletin) to help me fight this internet tyrant. The first brave soldier was my homie Sakwe. He offered to bring me the blog version of an F15 fighter jet aka Adobe Photoshop.


I didn't want poor Sakwe to be held liable so I told him to chill, Anthony (who will forever be a friend of The Firms) had my back. He had apparently fought in many wars before and was a master with the F15 Fighter Jet aka photoshop. At that point Nasir was already on the attack...he was telling the world that he "caught Phella on Canal Street, buying all of the knockoff Polo outfits, while I was on a quest for a decent mixtape" and that "Tonight, I will partying at an undisclosed location and if you add myspace. com/dafirmsphella you will receive 1 complimentary table dance from Osakwe and a autographed Famous Firm/ FUBU tank top".


Very low blow right????? Not A Problem. We googled Nasir, spurs, and this is what we found.




After viewing these pics and you stop laughing, please visit Nasir's Blog or Nasir's Myspace and leave lol's all over his page. I heard the person who laughs the most will get an autographed canoe paddle from Tim Duncan and Nasir. They will also catch the fish of your choice and grill it right there on sight...in El Paso.


Peace And Firm


Phella


*Nasir Aleem is actually a great writer/business man/person. He just doesn't know two things...sports and when to call it quits. He didnt label me "the hungriest talent rep in America". Part of that hunger is my ability to give people what they need. All the public wants is PEACE on our blogs again.

No comments:

Jetsetter. I defy Time Zones.