09 July 2008

Shopping & F-CKING.....

"Baby, give me a minute, I'm going to try these dresses on, then we can go. I promise." I laugh, knowing damn well that we are going to be in Barney's for at least another hour and that time is only valid if Kayla doesn't see another must have outfit to add to the million that are in her closet already. While she's in the dressing room, my phone rings and I answer, taking a few minutes to talk to my cousin Fresh, who is rambling on about an investment property he found in Dubai. In the midst of his call, I hear Kayla calling for me and I cut our call short, going to tend to my wife.

Words have escaped my mouth as I stare at my wife in a form fitting dress, showcasing a frame better than the majority of video vixens and I love it, openly lusting after her in this bourgeois store. "So what do you think?" she asks, always needing the reassurance from her man. We lock eyes. I love her. We lock eyes. I want her. Now. I step in the dressing room. She knows what time it is.

Time seems to stop as out lips engage in a seductive game of hide and seek, finding each other's sensitive points and exploiting them. Her skin is on fire, as I kiss her exposed parts, rubbing my hands over erect nipples and all of her curves. "Damn baby," she purrs, sliding out of the overpriced dress I now love, ready for my entrance into her treasure. Dropping my pants to my ankles, I lift Kayla in the air, mounting her on my hardness in one stroke. Damn she is wet. I love it. Our tongues meet again in combat, each battling each other for supremacy, but my stroke renders her weak and she submits to me, moaning my name, curse words, and the words all men love to hear. "You're the best," she coos, bouncing up and down on my manhood in a animalistic rhythm. "F*ck me," she blurts out, no longer shy or concerned with the patrons walking around us. I oblige her, turning her around to enter from behind and she welcomes me, pushing her roundness into me, ready to take whatever I dish out. We were shopping. Now we're f*cking in the dressing room.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn1 i was all into that 1. That was good . Damn!!!!. We write stories sort of the same way. I love books by Zane plus erotic stories is my thing.

Jetsetter. I defy Time Zones.