10 May 2008

Random Barber Shop Thoughts

Photobucket
Sitting in the chair getting the major line up, my thoughts are on a ton of things. First off all, my battle with the Famous Firm is heating up and trash talking rights are on the line. Secondly, there are a ton of senseless murders going on and sadly, they are for the wrong reasons. I wish that people would see the bigger picture and stop chasing someone else's dream. Embrace success, versus chasing failure. The temporary victory isn't worth your freedom or your life. Other than that, I am happy. My book is finally coming to fruition, AXP Fly Society is coming together, and my swagger is at an all time high. Oh, and the ladies still love me...lol. Peace and clear guidance. $20 later, my thoughts leave randomland and head into what I'm wearing out tonight.

No comments:

Jetsetter. I defy Time Zones.